12:00am 14th January 2022
Our X2 Elite member, Mavie Logistic Cargo has recently managed a General Cargo shipment of 44,000 MT of cement from Vietnam to the port of Callao, Peru. The procedure included the following:
1. Customs agency.
2. Patching and Tracking, within the Ship, at the Dock, and at the customer's warehouse.
3. 120 land transport units.
4. Personal cargo supervision on deck, dock, transit, and warehouse.
5. Forklift machinery in the customer's warehouse for the reception and storage of the bags.
6. Reception staff in the warehouse.
7. Own merchandise and transport control system to unify in real-time the location and state of the operation.
All was done in time with no delays. Congratulations to the team and this is brilliant work!