Our X2 member FLS QHSE and ISO-certified team have recently commenced a heat shrink wrap job.
Heat Shrink wrapping a.k.a. multi-wrapping is one of the most versatile and sought-after packing solutions as it has the following advantages,
1. It barely makes any increment to the size of cargo keeping it as compact as possible for transit and storage purposes.
2. It tends to withstand extreme weather conditions if sealed and heated properly by a professionally qualified team.
3. It protects the cargo from bulk dust and water during transit and storage.
4. It can be used to wrap/pack cargo of any size (small or big).
5. Zippers can be installed for lifting lugs, lashing points, and for inspection purposes.
Contact the FLS team for your industrial packing requirements.
Our special networking event is about smart freight forwarders coming together to grow and develop business within the group by providing an opportunity for all members to gather in one place to form and extend personal relationships.